Par, Abrams 'Hot for Teacher'
Paramount and J.J. Abrams are going to high school, picking up Jay Dyer's spec "Hot for Teacher."
Abrams' Bad Robot banner is producing.
"Hot" is a "Superbad"-like story of a high school senior who sets out to have sex with his teacher before he graduates.
Paramount-based Bad Robot was behind the January hit "Cloverfield."
Dyer was a writer-producer on such shows as "DAG" and "Andy Richter Controls the Universe" and is a supervising producer on Showtime's "Californication." He previously sold an original script to New Line titled "Multiple Mary," which Scot Armstrong is rewriting and directing.
Dyer is repped by CAA and attorney Matt Johnson.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game