Paramount CEO Brad Grey Lists Bel Air Estate
Brad Grey and wife Cassandra bought the 10,600-square-foot Richard Manion-designed mansion in 2009 for $22 million.
The house may look like it comes with a few decades' worth of Hollywood history, but Brad and Cassandra Grey’s 10,600-square-foot home actually was built in 2006. The couple is now selling the Richard Manion-designed mansion, according to The Wall Street Journal.
Grey purchased the traditional white brick home, with its terraced pool area, manicured grounds and grand motor court, in 2009 for $22 million and subsequently made many improvements, including adding a professional projection to the living room.
The very private gated home has five bedrooms, eight bathrooms and towering hedges that surround the entire 1.1 acre property. Also included is a paneled den, a gym and a Pilates studio.
Listing agent Stephen Shapiro of the Westside Estate Agency told The Wall Street Journal that the couple is selling the home and planning on building a modern house in Holmby Hills on the site where Grey purchased the former Frank Sinatra home for $18.5 million in 2010.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR