Paramount CEO Brad Grey Lists Bel Air Estate
Brad Grey and wife Cassandra bought the 10,600-square-foot Richard Manion-designed mansion in 2009 for $22 million.
The house may look like it comes with a few decades' worth of Hollywood history, but Brad and Cassandra Grey’s 10,600-square-foot home actually was built in 2006. The couple is now selling the Richard Manion-designed mansion, according to The Wall Street Journal.
Grey purchased the traditional white brick home, with its terraced pool area, manicured grounds and grand motor court, in 2009 for $22 million and subsequently made many improvements, including adding a professional projection to the living room.
The very private gated home has five bedrooms, eight bathrooms and towering hedges that surround the entire 1.1 acre property. Also included is a paneled den, a gym and a Pilates studio.
Listing agent Stephen Shapiro of the Westside Estate Agency told The Wall Street Journal that the couple is selling the home and planning on building a modern house in Holmby Hills on the site where Grey purchased the former Frank Sinatra home for $18.5 million in 2010.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Bryan Singer Addresses Sexual Abuse Allegations: They Are 'Outrageous' & 'Completely False'
- Elizabeth Banks Attends Screening for 'Walk of Shame', Wears Two Dresses!
- 'Jem & the Holograms' Leading Cast Revealed: Aubrey Peeples, Stefanie Scott, & More!
- Novak Djokovic Expecting First Child with Fiancee Jelena Ristic!