Paramount CEO Brad Grey Lists Bel Air Estate
Brad Grey and wife Cassandra bought the 10,600-square-foot Richard Manion-designed mansion in 2009 for $22 million.
The house may look like it comes with a few decades' worth of Hollywood history, but Brad and Cassandra Grey’s 10,600-square-foot home actually was built in 2006. The couple is now selling the Richard Manion-designed mansion, according to The Wall Street Journal.
Grey purchased the traditional white brick home, with its terraced pool area, manicured grounds and grand motor court, in 2009 for $22 million and subsequently made many improvements, including adding a professional projection to the living room.
The very private gated home has five bedrooms, eight bathrooms and towering hedges that surround the entire 1.1 acre property. Also included is a paneled den, a gym and a Pilates studio.
Listing agent Stephen Shapiro of the Westside Estate Agency told The Wall Street Journal that the couple is selling the home and planning on building a modern house in Holmby Hills on the site where Grey purchased the former Frank Sinatra home for $18.5 million in 2010.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 'Captain America' Conquers Box Office For Third Straight Week
- Jordin Sparks' Wears A Bikini To The Opening Of Tao Beach, Jason Derulo Joins Her In Gym Clothes
- Watch Bruce Springsteen Cover Van Morrison's 'Brown Eyed Girl'
- Patrick Stewart And Ian McKellen Play The Newlywed Game, Continue Being The Internet's Most Adorable Sirs
- Justin Bartha & Lia Smith Reportedly Welcome Baby Girl!
- Idina Menzel Sings 'Take Me or Leave Me' with Two Lucky Fans for Charity - Watch Now!
- Vanessa Hudgens Sees Hearts While Dancing at Coachella!
- 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Tops Easter Weekend Box Office While Johnny Depp's 'Transcendence' Fails to Impress