Paramount to Co-Finance 'Hansel and Gretel' With MGM
12:44 PM PST 2/17/2011 by Pamela McClintock, Gregg Kilday
The 3D film, starring Jeremy Renner and Gemma Arterton, will be released March 2, 2012.
MGM has decided to co-finance Paramount's Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters, which will now be shot in 3D. The $60 million movie also has a release date: March 2, 2012.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile