Paramount Pictures International's Chris Hedges Departs as VP
The studio, a division of Viacom Inc., announced the veteran executive's exit on Tuesday.
Paramount Pictures announced today that vice president and managing director of Paramount Pictures International Chris Hedges has decided to leave his post after 35 years with the studio.
The previous EVP of International Marketing for International, Ian George, will replace Hedges. George's transition between positions will take place over the last month of the year. He'll now report to new Paramount International president Anthony Marcoly.
Paramount Pictures vice chairman Rob Moore spoke of Hedges' departure in a release. “We are grateful to Chris for the tremendous contributions he made during his career at both Paramount and UIP,” he said.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10