Paramount’s Brad Grey Buys Frank Sinatra’s Home for $18.5 Million
12:28 PM PST 12/2/2010 by Daniel Miller
CEO and fan of the late singer lands seven-bedroom residence in Holmby Hills.
Paramount Pictures CEO Brad Grey has purchased the former Holmby Hills home of Frank Sinatra for $18.5 million, according to real estate industry sources.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile