Paramount Sets Release Date for Michael Bay's 'Pain and Gain,' Starring Mark Wahlberg
The feature, which also stars Dwayne Johnson, centers on two bodybuilders who get caught up in a crime scheme.
Paramount Pictures will release Michael Bay's Pain and Gain, starring Mark Wahlberg and Dwayne Johnson, on April 26, 2013.
The two actors play Florida bodybuilders, who get caught up in an extortion ring and kidnapping scheme, in the movie directed by Bay and produced by Bay, Donald De Line and Ian Bryce. The cast also includes Ed Harris, Anthony Mackie, Rob Corddry and Ken Jeong.
At the moment, the only other new release scheduled for April 26 is Lionsgate's romantic comedy The Big Wedding, starring Robert DeNiro, Susan Sarandon, Diane Keaton and Katherine Heigl.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR