Paramount Sets Release Date for Michael Bay's 'Pain and Gain,' Starring Mark Wahlberg
The feature, which also stars Dwayne Johnson, centers on two bodybuilders who get caught up in a crime scheme.
Paramount Pictures will release Michael Bay's Pain and Gain, starring Mark Wahlberg and Dwayne Johnson, on April 26, 2013.
The two actors play Florida bodybuilders, who get caught up in an extortion ring and kidnapping scheme, in the movie directed by Bay and produced by Bay, Donald De Line and Ian Bryce. The cast also includes Ed Harris, Anthony Mackie, Rob Corddry and Ken Jeong.
At the moment, the only other new release scheduled for April 26 is Lionsgate's romantic comedy The Big Wedding, starring Robert DeNiro, Susan Sarandon, Diane Keaton and Katherine Heigl.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR