'Paranormal Activity 2' Expands its Box Office Reign Overseas
2:12 PM PDT 10/24/2010 by Frank Segers
No. 1 supernatural sequel takes in $22.2 million, bumps 'Despicable Me' to second place.
Halloween got a jump on the foreign theatrical circuit over the weekend as Paranormal Activity 2 claimed the No. 1 boxoffice spot by scaring $22.2 million out of audiences at 2,752 screens in 21 offshore markets.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile