'Paranormal Activity 4' to Haunt Imax Theaters in North America
A super-sized version of the fourth installment of the studio's supernatural thriller franchise will hit around 300 digital theaters from Oct. 18.
CANNES – Imax has added Paranormal Activity 4 to its release slate.
The deal with Paramount Pictures will put the fourth installment of the studio’s supernatural thriller franchise into around 300 Imax digital theaters in North America from Oct. 18, simultaneous with the film's wide release.
Paranormal Activity 4, which is directed by Paranormal 3 helmers Henry Joost and Ariel Schulman, will be super-sized by Imax for the big screen release.
The latest Paranormal Activity installment takes place five years after the second film, which ended with Katie kidnapping baby Hunter.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sofia Vergara Flaunts Amazing Bikini Body & Rock Hard Abs for 'Women's Health'! (Exclusive Pic)
- January Jones & Christina Hendricks: Ladies of 'Mad Men' Help Launch Jimmy Choo's CHOO.08
- Jenny McCarthy & Donnie Wahlberg Engaged, Announce News on 'The View' - See Her Engagement Ring Here!
- Tori Spelling Speaks for First Time About Unfaithful Husband Dean McDermott