'Paranormal Activity 4' to Haunt Imax Theaters in North America
A super-sized version of the fourth installment of the studio's supernatural thriller franchise will hit around 300 digital theaters from Oct. 18.
CANNES – Imax has added Paranormal Activity 4 to its release slate.
The deal with Paramount Pictures will put the fourth installment of the studio’s supernatural thriller franchise into around 300 Imax digital theaters in North America from Oct. 18, simultaneous with the film's wide release.
Paranormal Activity 4, which is directed by Paranormal 3 helmers Henry Joost and Ariel Schulman, will be super-sized by Imax for the big screen release.
The latest Paranormal Activity installment takes place five years after the second film, which ended with Katie kidnapping baby Hunter.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Amanda Seyfried and Cara Delevingne are Joining Pan
- Theater Review: Michelle Williams and Alan Cumming Come (Back) to the Cabaret
- Christopher Meloni on Surviving Jack, Surviving Dinosaurs, and Why His Oz Character Was Revolutionary
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch Director on Those Fake Hurt Locker Playbills