‘Paranormal Activity 4' Trailer: A New Neighbor Gets Creepy (Video)
The fourth installment of Paranormal Activity opens in theaters on Oct. 19.
Paramount’s fourth installment of the Paranormal Activity franchise takes place five years after the second film, which ended with Katie (Katie Featherson) kidnapping baby Hunter. In a new trailer for the movie, flashbacks follow the tagline, “All the activity has led to this."
Footage stamped with Nov. 2011 shows a teen girl named Alice, played by Kathryn Newtown, talking to a person who appears to be her mom. “I don’t what it is, but I’ve just been hearing a lot of noise,” she says. “And all this weird stuff has been happening since the new neighbors moved in.”
Alice is then seen talking to a friend Alex (Matt Shively) via webcam and shows her “creepy” new neighbor standing in the driveway. The lights start flashing on and off when a black shadow suddenly appears behind her, ending the webcam conversation.
Paranormal Activity 4 opens on Oct. 19.
Watch the new trailer below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR