Paramount Sets Release Date for 'Paranormal Activity 5'
UPDATED: The fourth film in the horror series grossed $53.4 million domestically and $134.4 million worldwide at the box office.
Paramount Pictures has set Oct. 25, 2013, as the release date for the next Paranormal Activity movie, the fifth installment in the popular found-footage horror series.
Jason Blum will once again produce.
While Paranormal Activity 4, which was released Oct. 19, is the lowest-grossing movie of the series, both domestically and internationally, the film still brought in $53.4 million domestically and $134.4 million worldwide while costing $5 million to produce.
A spinoff of the franchise, geared toward the Hispanic audience, is also in the works.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR