Paramount Sets Release Date for 'Paranormal Activity 5'
UPDATED: The fourth film in the horror series grossed $53.4 million domestically and $134.4 million worldwide at the box office.
Paramount Pictures has set Oct. 25, 2013, as the release date for the next Paranormal Activity movie, the fifth installment in the popular found-footage horror series.
Jason Blum will once again produce.
While Paranormal Activity 4, which was released Oct. 19, is the lowest-grossing movie of the series, both domestically and internationally, the film still brought in $53.4 million domestically and $134.4 million worldwide while costing $5 million to produce.
A spinoff of the franchise, geared toward the Hispanic audience, is also in the works.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 67th Edition
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Will Hillary & Bill Clinton's Daughter Chelsea Be Running for Office?
- Zac Efron Gives a Lap Dance, Admits to 'Plowing' Lots of Chicks in Comedy Central Funny Video - Watch Now!
- Miley Cyrus Will 'Remain Hospitalized' After 'Extreme' Reaction to Sinus Infection Antibiotics
- Taylor Swift Steps Out for Ingrid Michaelson Concert in Brooklyn!