Paris Hilton: New Album Will Be Released 'In the Next Few Months'
The reality TV star tells THR she's keeping her collaborators and producers "a surprise."
Paris Hilton says her new album will be released "in the next few months."
The reality star, who also has a show for Oxygen debuting in the spring, spoke to The Hollywood Reporter over the weekend at Usher's pre-Grammy party at Avalon in Hollywood.
She is keeping mum on the details of the album, telling THR that she wants to keep her collaborators and producers "a surprise."
Hilton released her first album, Paris, through Warner Bros. in 2006. It spawned one hit, "Stars Are Blind," but was met with mixed critical and underwhelming sales.
The new album won't be released through Warner Bros., but Hilton declined which label will handle its release, claiming wants it to be "a surprise" as well.
Meanwhile, Hilton said she's also concentrating on her new show, The World According to Paris, which will center on the "highs" of the socialite turning 30 and her relationships as well as her "lows," including the 200 hours of community service she was forced to do after pleading guilty to two misdemeanor charges, including drug possession, from a 2010 arrest on the Las Vegas Strip.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR