Paris Hilton Reveals Details of Second Album
The star of Oxygen's new series "The World According to Paris" says she recently "changed the direction" of the album.
Paris Hilton said Tuesday that she's still at work on her second album.
The reality star said the album is going through some changes while on a call with reporters promoting her new reality series, The World According to Paris, which debuts Wednesday on Oxygen.
"I recently changed the direction of the album," she said, according to published reports. "It was more pop before, but now I'm getting rid of a lot of songs and going into a different direction with house music, so it will be a lot more dance and club."
Hilton said she has a recording studio in her house.
"So any time I have free time I'm writing and working" on new music, she added. "I've been working on this album for a really long time because I want it to be perfect."
Hilton released her debut album, Paris, in 2006 on her own label, Heiress Records. It received surprisingly decent reviews but peaked at No. 6 on the Billboard 200 with only 197,000 copies sold.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR