Paris Jackson Hospitalized After Alleged Suicide Attempt (Report)
The 15-year-old daughter of Michael Jackson was taken to the hospital on Wednesday morning.
Paris Jackson was taken to the hospital Wednesday morning after an alleged suicide attempt, TMZ reports.
The 15-year-old daughter of Michael Jackson was carried out of her Calabasas, Calif., home on a stretcher around 2 a.m., about half an hour after someone called 911 to report an overdose, according to TMZ, which also cited a source as saying Paris had several cuts on her wrist.
Entertainment Tonight has also confirmed the news with Debbie Rowe, Paris' mother, who told the program that she's had "a lot going on." An unnamed source said Paris attempted suicide because she wasn't permitted to attend a Marilyn Manson concert.
A Jackson family representative did not immediately respond to THR's request for comment.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR