Marilyn Manson Dedicates Song to Paris Jackson, Simulates Suicide Attempt Onstage
The shock rocker appeared to slash his arm with a meat cleaver after reports surfaced that Michael Jackson’s famous daughter had attempted to do the same.
Paris Jackson may not have been able to attend a Marilyn Manson show in Los Angeles, but the shock rocker gave her a shout out during a recent performance at the Gibson Amphitheatre.
According to reports, Manson dedicated his song "Disposable Teens" to Michael Jackson's famous daughter, saying simply, "This song is for Paris Jackson" during his Thursday night show. The dedication comes days after reports surfaced that the 15-year-old had attempted suicide after being told she could not attend Manson's show.
Manson then shocked observers by simulating a suicide attempt of his own, dragging a meat cleaver across his forearm. According to reports, Jackson had slashed her wrists with a meat cleaver earlier this week and consumed 20 Motrin pills. She was admitted to a Los Angeles-area hospital on Wednesday to recover.
Earlier on Thursday, Manson told TMZ that Jackson was welcome to attend his shows anytime she'd like.
"I hope you feel better," he said in a statement directed to Jackson. "You will be on my guest list anytime you want."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR