'Parks and Recreation' Star Nick Offerman Spins Tales of Sex, Drugs and Break-Dancing With His New Book
At the Saturday Book Soup event, the man behind the moustache touted "Paddle Your Own Canoe: One Man's Fundamentals for Delicious Living" and admitted he cried when he got the part of Ron Swanson.
"I've never sat in this theater when I wasn't baked," joked Nick Offerman as he took the stage at the New Beverly Cinema to promote his new book, Paddle Your Own Canoe: One Man's Fundamentals for Delicious Living at an event hosted by Los Angeles' Book Soup.
Several hundred fans turned out to see Ron Swanson in the flesh read from his collection of essays for the everyman, sing a few songs and take questions from the audience.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack