Part of Lionsgate Suit Against Carl Icahn Dismissed
7:47 PM PDT 3/23/2011 by Dena Aubin
A judge rejects claims that the billionaire investor failed to disclose plans about a possible merger with MGM.
A Manhattan federal judge has dismissed part of a lawsuit by Lionsgate Entertainment Corp. against Carl Icahn that accused the activist investor of plotting to merge the studio with MGM.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile