Patinkin may be losing his 'Minds'
CBS' "Criminal Minds" could return for a third season without Mandy Patinkin. The star didn't show up for the table read of the ABC Studios/CBS Paramount-produced drama's table read this week, which first was reported by E!
Sources said that the episode had been written featuring few scenes with Patinkin, an indication that the show is preparing for a possible future without him.
Rumblings about friction between Patinkin and "Minds" producers first surfaced last summer. It is customary after the second season of a hit show for the stars to renegotiate their deals and get sizable salary bumps, but sources indicated that the current fallout between Patinkin and the "Minds" producers is not salary related.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR