Patricia Arquette: James Gandolfini 'Slept in His Suit to Stay in Character'
His "True Romance" co-star remembers the late actor's commitment to his roles and his "flawless" work as Tony Soprano.
This story first appeared in the July 19 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine.
My heart goes out to his family. James was incredibly talented, and I feel very fortunate to have had the chance to work with him. He was very committed during the shooting of True Romance. I remember Tony Scott saying he slept in his suit in his car to stay in character. His work as Tony Soprano was flawless. It is a real loss to the creative community.
Read more tributes to Gandolfini below:
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR