Patricia Cornwell adaptations in the works
Brooks, Head team with Tandem Communications
COLOGNE, Germany -- Stanley M. Brooks and Jim Head, together with Munich-based production group Tandem Communications, have signed on to adapt a pair of Patricia Cornwell best-sellers as telefilms for the Lifetime Network.
The two crime novels -- "At Risk," which introduced Massachusetts State police officer Winston Garano, and its sequel, "The Front" -- mark the first-ever adaptations of Cornwell's work. The U.S. author is one of the most successful writers of all time.
John Pielmeier ("Hitler: The Rise of Evil") will write the teleplays for both movies. Tandem will handle worldwide sales for the titles outside Lifetime's window stateside and will be showing the project to buyers at MIPTV this month.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR