Patrick Swayze's Widow, Lisa Niemi, Gets Engaged
Jeweler Albert DePrisco proposed to her on Christmas Eve.
Lisa Niemi, who was married to Patrick Swayze for 34 years, is engaged.
Jeweler Albert DePrisco proposed to the actress/author on Christmas Eve, her rep told People. The couple have been dating for around 18 months and met through mutual friends at a birthday party for Niemi.
Swayze died in 2009 after battling pancreatic cancer. He and Niemi met as teenagers and were married until his death.
Niemi co-starred with her then-husband in the 2003 film One Last Dance, which she also wrote and directed. Last year she released a memoir, Worth Fighting For: Love, Loss, and Moving Forward.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR