Paul Allen sues Apple, eBay over patents
Claims major firms using technology without permission
Microsoft co-founder and early DreamWorks investor Paul Allen sued Apple, Facebook, Google, eBay and seven other companies on Friday, according to The Wall Street Journal.
The lawsuit claims that Allen owns patents on technology that is being used without his permission by some of the world's most innovative companies.
Allen claims the technology was developed at Interval Research, a company he co-founded in 1992 and folded eight years later.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR