Paul Haggis to Direct Canadian Feature 'Paris'
The "Crash" director and writers are attached to a political drama written by Dawn Kuisma, and to be co-produced by Christine Tyson of Diamonds to Bullets Entertainment.
TORONTO - Oscar-winning Crash director and writers Paul Haggis and Bobby Moresco have jumped on board the Canadian theatrical feature Paris.
Haggis is attached to direct the political drama, which has received script financing from Astral Media’s Harold Greenberg Fund in Canada.
Canadian screenwriter Dawn Kuisma of Blaze Productions is penning the script for Paris.
Kuisma directed the 2008 documentary After Iraq, an exploration of post-traumatic stress disorder among Iraq war veterans, which was shot during the making of Haggis’ In the Valley of Elah.
Moresco will produce Paris along with Christine Tyson of Diamonds to Bullets Entertainment.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR