Paul Higginson and Todd Huntley Named CineEurope Distributors Of The Year
The Fox executives handled Euro releases of "X-Men: First Class” and “Rise of the Planet of the Apes.”
COLOGNE, Germany – Paul Higginson and Todd Huntley of Twentieth Century Fox will be honored as Distributors of the Year at the 2012 CineEurope conference.
Higginson, executive vp of theatrical in Europe, the Middle East and Africa and senior vp Huntley are coming off a great year, having handled the European bows of such Fox tentpoles as X-Men: First Class, Rise of the Planet of the Apes and the recent re-release of Star Wars: Episode I: The Phantom Menace.
The two will be honored at the close of CineEurope, the continent’s premiere distributors trade show, which this year is moving from Amsterdam to a new home in Barcelona.
CineEurope 2012 runs from June 18-June 21.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Bryan Singer Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Underage Boy
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park