Paul Higginson and Todd Huntley Named CineEurope Distributors Of The Year
The Fox executives handled Euro releases of "X-Men: First Class” and “Rise of the Planet of the Apes.”
COLOGNE, Germany – Paul Higginson and Todd Huntley of Twentieth Century Fox will be honored as Distributors of the Year at the 2012 CineEurope conference.
Higginson, executive vp of theatrical in Europe, the Middle East and Africa and senior vp Huntley are coming off a great year, having handled the European bows of such Fox tentpoles as X-Men: First Class, Rise of the Planet of the Apes and the recent re-release of Star Wars: Episode I: The Phantom Menace.
The two will be honored at the close of CineEurope, the continent’s premiere distributors trade show, which this year is moving from Amsterdam to a new home in Barcelona.
CineEurope 2012 runs from June 18-June 21.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR