Paul McCartney, Justin Timberlake to Shut Down Hollywood Blvd. for 'Jimmy Kimmel' Performances
The Beatle makes his first appearance on the ABC talk show.
Jimmy Kimmel Live! has booked music megastars Paul McCartney and Justin Timberlake to perform on Monday, Sept. 23, and Tuesday, Sept. 24, respectively.
The show, which is taped at Hollywood's El Capitan Theatre, will shut down Hollywood Blvd. between Sycamore Ave. and Highland Ave. for those nights as an outdoor stage is erected with standing room for several thousand.
It's not the first time the show has created an event around its featured musical act. In 2006, Jay-Z performed a mini-set on the boulevard; Depeche Mode entertained 10,000 in 2009 and again in 2013; and for JKL's first show ever, Coldplay performed in 2003.
Both McCartney and Timberlake will also be panel guests on the show -- the former promoting his latest album, New, and the latter pushing part two of the 20/20 Experience as well as his new film, Runner Runner, opening on Oct. 4.
Jimmy Kimmel Live!, now in its 10th season, airs weeknights at 11:35 p.m. on ABC.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR