Paul McCartney to Host Premiere of Self-Directed Video for 'My Valentine'
The clip featuring Johnny Depp and Natalie Portman will debut Friday night at a secret L.A. location.
It leaked this morning, and it'll be unveiled tonight -- in a secret location.
No, not some international intrigue. It's the world premiere of the video for Paul McCartney's "My Valentine," directed by Sir Paul himself. The clip isn't exactly hurting for star power in front of the camera, either: It features Johnny Depp and Natalie Portman.
It's one of three videos McCartney shot for the song from his current album Kisses on the Bottom. The other two feature Depp and Portman in solo roles. All were shot with the help of Oscar-winning Inception cinematographer Wally Pfister, editor Paul Martinez and producer Susanne Preissler.
The primary video is based on an idea by McCartney's daughter, fashion designer Stella McCartney.
The former Beatle wrote "My Valentine," which he sang at the Grammys in February, accompanied by Diana Krall and Joe Walsh.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR