Paul McGuire takes new role at Warner Bros.
Named senior vp worldwide corporate communications
Veteran communications executive Paul McGuire has been named senior vp worldwide corporate communications at Warner Bros. Entertainment.
McGuire will handle communications strategies for the company, and work closely with its international corporate communications team. He'll also continue to serve in an advisory role to the CW's PR department, where he has served as executive vp communications since 2006 -- when the network was launched.
Previously, McGuire spent five years as executive vp at the WB Network. He is replacing Scott Rowe, who was recently named head of communications at Warner Bros. TV Group.
"Paul is a highly regarded, innovative communicator and strategist," said Susan Fleishman, executive vp worldwide corporate communications and public affairs, Warner Bros., to whom he will report. "He's been a part of the Warner family for a decade and has proven himself to be a leader whose vision and excellent relationships with the media are invaluable to our company."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 10 Reimagined Disney Posters Bring Your Favorite Childhood Characters Back To Life
- DOCUMENTARY: How One Email Changed One Guy's Life... Forever
- Miley Cyrus Shows Off Her Sex Toy On Twitter, Should Seriously Be Taught What TMI Means
- Here's Everything Wrong With 'Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull'
- Diane Kruger Ties Up Her Shirt to Reveal Her Flat Stomach
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Reenacts YouTube Viral Sensation 'David at the Dentist' - Watch Now!
- Find Out How Oprah Winfrey Got Fooled By Princess Diana!