Paul Reubens clears the air on his '91 arrest
Maintains innocence on masturbation charges in interview
In an interview with Playboy, Paul Reubens, a.k.a. Pee-wee Herman, claims innocence of the 1991 charge that he was caught masturbating in a theater.
"Had we gone to trial, we had ready an expert from the Masters and Johnson Institute who was going to testify that in 30 years on research on masturbation the institute had never found one person who masturbated with his or her nondominant hand," Reubens said.
He added: "I'm right-handed, and the police report said I was jerking off with my left hand. That would have been the end of the case right there, proof it couldn't have been me."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR