Paul Rudd: What's Next
The actor's "Our Idiot Brother" went up against Hurricane Irene on its opening weekend.
Paul Rudd most recent cinematic foray, Our Idiot Brother, which opened August 26 -- the same weekend Hurricane Irene pummeled much of the East Coast -- made just over $7 million its opening weekend, coming in fifth place at the box office.
Audiences gave the Weinstein Company's quirky comedy (made for $5 million), co-starring Elizabeth Banks, Zooey Deschanel and Rashida Jones, a C+ CinemaScore.
And fans won't have to wait long to see the actor again on the big screen. Rudd's got more than a few projects lined up for the future.
In October, the I Love You, Man actor will star alongside box-office darling Jennifer Aniston and Malin Akerman in David Wain's comedy, Wanderlust.
He's also bringing the bestselling book, The Perks of Being a Wallflower to the big screen next year with Emma Watson, Vampire Diaries Nina Dobrev and relative newcomer Logan Lerman.
And, no surprise, the Judd Apatow regular is currently filming This Is Forty, a follow-up to the director's 2007 hit, Knocked Up, with Leslie Mann, Megan Fox, Jason Segel and John Lithgow.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR