'The League''s Paul Scheer Joins Horror Comedy 'Hell Baby'
The Darko Entertainment and Principato Young Entertainment film also adds Rob Huebel, Keegan-Michael Key, and Riki Lindhome.
The cast for horror comedy Hell Baby has added four more.
Rob Huebel, Paul Scheer, Riki Lindhome and Keegan-Michael Key have joined the cast of the film, which tells the story of soon-to-be parents who move into a haunted home in New Orleans, prompting them to request help from a Vatican exorcism team.
The film’s writer-directors Thomas Lennon and Robert Ben Garant will play the exorcism team. Previously announced stars Rob Corddry and Leslie Bibb are set to play the expectant parents.
Darko Entertainment’s Sean McKittrick, Jeff Culotta and Ted Hamm are producing, along with Principato Young’s Peter Principato and Paul Young; and Garant/Lennon Productions.
Huebel, who worked on the MTV sketch comedy show Human Giant, is repped by Principato-Young and CAA. Scheer, star of FX’s The League, is repped by Principato-Young and UTA. Lindhome, who is a member of the comedy-folk duo Garfunkel and Oates, is repped by Principato-Young and WME. Key currently appears on Comedy Central’s Key & Peele and is repped by Principato-Young and UTA.
The film began production in New Orleans April 13.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws