Paul Schneider Joins British Rom Com 'Hello Carter'
The movie, which marks the big screen debut for Anthony Wilcox, also stars of Charlie Cox, Jodie Whittaker and Judy Parfitt.
LONDON -- Former Parks and Recreation star Paul Schneider has joined the cast of Hello Carter, a rom com set in the British capital written and directed by first time feature director Anthony Wilcox.
Wilcox's debut has also attracted the acting chops of Charlie Cox (Boardwalk Empire), Jodie Whittaker (Attack the Block) and the twice BAFTA nominated actress Judy Parfitt (Girl with the Pearl Earring, 2004 and The Jewel in the Crown, 1984).
Shooting in the British capital, Wilcox's movie details the story of a young man on his downers who sets out on a quest across the British capital to find his ex-girlfriend to try and get things back on track.
Executive produced by filmmaker Michael Winterbottom and producer partner Andrew Eaton from Revolution Films, the film will be touted to buyers by Bankside Films at the upcoming European Film Market during February's Berlinale.
It also introduces several up and coming actors including Antonia Thomas, Henry Lloyd Hughes and Annabelle Wallis and is produced by Julian Bird from JLB Productions alongside producer Fiona Neilson, whose credits include Ashes and the forthcoming Spike Island.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Ultimate Warrior Autopsy Finds Wrestler Died Of Cardiovascular Disease
- The Final Trailer For 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past Is A Traveler Of Both Time & Space
- A Conversation with The Both's Aimee Mann & Ted Leo, Plus A Quick Chat with Dolly Parton
- 'True Detective' Meets 'The Family Circus' Is Pure Evil Genius
- Brant Daugherty & Ian Harding Support a Good Cause at the Road To Hope Charity Benefit!
- Leonardo DiCaprio Wrestles a Friend at Coachella & Loses Badly (Video)
- Lily Aldridge's Toned Tummy is Why You Should Hit the Gym Now!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Change Outfits for Australia Arrival with Prince George!