Paul Schneider Joins British Rom Com 'Hello Carter'
The movie, which marks the big screen debut for Anthony Wilcox, also stars of Charlie Cox, Jodie Whittaker and Judy Parfitt.
LONDON -- Former Parks and Recreation star Paul Schneider has joined the cast of Hello Carter, a rom com set in the British capital written and directed by first time feature director Anthony Wilcox.
Wilcox's debut has also attracted the acting chops of Charlie Cox (Boardwalk Empire), Jodie Whittaker (Attack the Block) and the twice BAFTA nominated actress Judy Parfitt (Girl with the Pearl Earring, 2004 and The Jewel in the Crown, 1984).
Shooting in the British capital, Wilcox's movie details the story of a young man on his downers who sets out on a quest across the British capital to find his ex-girlfriend to try and get things back on track.
Executive produced by filmmaker Michael Winterbottom and producer partner Andrew Eaton from Revolution Films, the film will be touted to buyers by Bankside Films at the upcoming European Film Market during February's Berlinale.
It also introduces several up and coming actors including Antonia Thomas, Henry Lloyd Hughes and Annabelle Wallis and is produced by Julian Bird from JLB Productions alongside producer Fiona Neilson, whose credits include Ashes and the forthcoming Spike Island.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR