Paul Simon and Sting to Tour Together
The North American trek kicks off Feb. 8 and features a March 4 date at Madison Square Garden.
This story first appeared on Billboard.com.
Paul Simon and Sting will embark on a North American tour in 2014. The tour, dubbed "Paul Simon & Sting: On Stage Together," launches Feb. 8 and will include a March 4 date at Madison Square Garden in New York City.
"Paul and I both share this abiding curiosity about music and where it’s going," Sting told The New York Times ahead of an official announcement Tuesday. "We don’t really know where this is going. We don’t really have a clue how this is going to pan out."
Sources tell Billboard the trek will kick off on the West Coast before moving east and that it will resemble co-headlining tours by the likes of Elton John and Billy Joel, wherein the artists will perform solo sets and then team up as a duo on each other's material.
Curious as to how their two legendary voices will sound together? In June, Simon was the surprise guest at Sting's concert in Atlantic City, where the pair performed "Fields of Gold" and "The Boxer."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game