Paul Simon and Sting to Tour Together
The North American trek kicks off Feb. 8 and features a March 4 date at Madison Square Garden.
This story first appeared on Billboard.com.
Paul Simon and Sting will embark on a North American tour in 2014. The tour, dubbed "Paul Simon & Sting: On Stage Together," launches Feb. 8 and will include a March 4 date at Madison Square Garden in New York City.
"Paul and I both share this abiding curiosity about music and where it’s going," Sting told The New York Times ahead of an official announcement Tuesday. "We don’t really know where this is going. We don’t really have a clue how this is going to pan out."
Sources tell Billboard the trek will kick off on the West Coast before moving east and that it will resemble co-headlining tours by the likes of Elton John and Billy Joel, wherein the artists will perform solo sets and then team up as a duo on each other's material.
Curious as to how their two legendary voices will sound together? In June, Simon was the surprise guest at Sting's concert in Atlantic City, where the pair performed "Fields of Gold" and "The Boxer."
- The Epic Disney Blow-Up of 1994
- Mickey Rooney's Final Days Marred by Bizarre Family Feud
- Why Stephen Colbert Is the Perfect David Letterman Replacement
- 'The Normal Heart's' 30-Year Journey From Barbra Streisand to Ryan Murphy
- T.D. Jakes on Bringing God to Hollywood and Brushing Off Criticism From Cynics
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR