Paula Hart Signs First Look TV Deal With Canada's Entertainment One
The "Sabrina, the Teenage Witch" executive producer will develop and produce family and animation fare with the Canadian company.
TORONTO - Entertainment One has inked an exclusive first look TV production deal with Paula Hart and Hartbreak Films.
Hart will develop and produce TV projects, including series and TV movies, for the Canadian producer, with eOne serving as worldwide distributor.
The agreement will see the executive producer of Sabrina, the Teenage Witch work with Ira Pincus, executive producer of eOne Television, and Olivier Dumont, managing director of eOne Family, on family and animation programming.
“It’s an incredibly exciting time at eOne and the deal with Hartbreak Films represents a significant step forward in our strategy to expand our U.S. family and animation division,” Dumont said Thursday in a statement.
eOne Television is best known for its Rookie Blue cop drama on ABC and its Peppa Pig kids TV property on Nick Jr.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Cultural Appropriation FAQs, Featuring Vanessa Hudgens And The Return Of The Celebrity Bindi
- Katy Perry's 'Birthday' Music Video Ruins All Birthday Parties
- Betty White Tells Larry King She Doesn't Understand Homophobes
- Annecy attendees will be the first to feast their eyes on "Feast," Walt Disney Animation Studios' newest short