Paula Hart Signs First Look TV Deal With Canada's Entertainment One
The "Sabrina, the Teenage Witch" executive producer will develop and produce family and animation fare with the Canadian company.
TORONTO - Entertainment One has inked an exclusive first look TV production deal with Paula Hart and Hartbreak Films.
Hart will develop and produce TV projects, including series and TV movies, for the Canadian producer, with eOne serving as worldwide distributor.
The agreement will see the executive producer of Sabrina, the Teenage Witch work with Ira Pincus, executive producer of eOne Television, and Olivier Dumont, managing director of eOne Family, on family and animation programming.
“It’s an incredibly exciting time at eOne and the deal with Hartbreak Films represents a significant step forward in our strategy to expand our U.S. family and animation division,” Dumont said Thursday in a statement.
eOne Television is best known for its Rookie Blue cop drama on ABC and its Peppa Pig kids TV property on Nick Jr.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Neil Patrick Harris is the Theatrical Man of the Year at Hasty Pudding Awards!
- President Barack Obama & Zach Galifianakis Throw Insults Back & Forth for 'Between Two Ferns' (Video)
- Kristen Bell Makes a Switcheroo for 'Veronica Mars' Premiere After Party!
- Lena Dunham to 'Glamour': I Don't Know if I Want to Continue Acting