Paula Wagner and Rick Nicita to Co-Chair Ischia Global Film & Music Festival
The 10th edition of the festival will be held July 8-15 on the island of Ischia, Naples.
ROME – Hollywood producer Paula Wagner and manager Rick Nicita will be co-chairs of the 10th edition of the Ischia Global Film & Music Festival, festival organizers announced Monday.
The event, to be held July 8-15 on the picturesque island of Ischia, off the coast of Naples, will also feature an executive board that includes Italian producer Aurelio De Laurentiis, Oscar-winning designers Dante Ferretti and Francesca Lo Schiavo, director Paul Haggis, and headed by Italian singing legend Tony Renis.
Wagner and Nicita received lifetime achievement awards at last year’s edition of the festival.
The full schedule of film premieres, concerts, and award ceremonies for this year’s festival will be announced in the coming weeks, organizers said.
Pascal Vicedomini, the festival’s founder and producer, praised the choice of Wagner and Nicita as the co-chairs.
“Paula and Rick are the perfect couple to head this year’s Festival. Their vast knowledge and understanding of the global entertainment arena combined with their input and counsel will be of importance as we structure Ischia 2012,” Vicedomini said in a statement.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR