Pavement to Appear on 'Ace of Cakes'
4:46 AM PST 1/10/2011 by THR staff
Indie rock darlings will appear on Jan. 20th episode of the Food Network show.
Matador Records announced on Friday (Jan. 7) that Pavement will be appearing in the Jan. 20th episode of the Food Network reality show Ace of Cakes.
"Pavement reunion keeps on giving: Ace of f'in Cakes," read a tweet from the label, which was accompanied by a photo of the band about to slice into a horse-shaped cake adorned with art seemingly based off of their 2010 greatest hits album, Quarantine the Past. The indie rock darlings of the 90s, Pavement reunited in 2010 to much fanfare.
Ace of Cakes chronicles the daily travails of Duff Goldman and his heavily tatted crew at Baltimore bake shop Charm City Cakes. Going into its tenth -- and last -- season this month, the show is planning some mind-blowing sweets including an edible recreation of the DeLorean time machine from Back to the Future, in honor of the movie's 25th anniversary. Check out video of that reveal below:
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR