'Pawn Stars' Cast Member Arrested After Bar Fight
Corey Harrison, known as "Big Hoss" on the History channel show, was booked into a Southern California jail Sunday on suspicion of battery and resisting arrest and later released.
Corey Harrison, who co-stars on the History channel's Pawn Stars, was arrested following a bar fight Sunday, KTLA reported.
The 27-year-old was booked into jail at the sheriff's Big Bear Lake station on suspicion of battery as well as resisting arrest, deputies said.
The reported shoving match between Harrison and another customer took place at at Murray's Saloon and Eatery on Cottage Lane around 10 p.m.
When authorities arrived at the bar, Harrison attacked the deputy and a security guard, according to a San Bernardino County sheriff's spokeswoman. Harrison, known as "Big Hoss" on the show, was taken into custody and later released.
"We did hold him for a couple hours to let him sober up and then we released him," the sheriff's spokeswoman said. "That's standard procedure for us."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR