Pay TV Industry Returns to Slight Sub Growth in Fourth Quarter
6:41 AM PDT 3/14/2011 by Georg Szalai
Premium networks also did well in 2010, according to SNL Kagan, as HBO maintained its lead, but Showtime and Starz added subscribers.
NEW YORK – Now it’s official. The pay TV industry returned to slight subscriber growth in the fourth quarter after two quarters of declines in a row.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile