'Peace, Love & Misunderstanding' to Screen as Opening Feature at the Woodstock Film Festival
Bruce Beresford, its director, received the fest's Honorary Maverick Award last year.
Bruce Beresford’s Peace, Love & Misunderstanding will be the opening feature film at the 2011 Woodstock Film Festival. Beresford was the recepient of the fest’s Honorary Maverick Award last year.
The movie, which stars Jane Fonda, Catherine Keener, Nat Wolff, Elizabeth Olsen, Kyle MacLachlan, Rosanna Arquette, Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Chace Crawford, was shot in the Hudson Valley, where the festival takes place and the Hudson Valley Film Commission lent its help to the production.
The film will have two screenings on Sept. 22 at the Woodstock Playhouse at the 12th annual festival, which runs from Sept. 21-25.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR