Pearl Jam Announces Fall Tour Dates
The nostalgia-inducing rock band hits the road in October for 24 shows, closing Dec. 6 in their native Seattle.
Pearl Jam has set the dates for the band's fall tour through North America.
In an announcement Monday, the alt-rock band -- fronted by Eddie Vedder -- unveiled the 24 dates on the schedule. The first leg begins Oct. 11 in Pittsburgh and winds across the Northeast with two shows in Brooklyn and Philadelphia before snaking down South to wrap up in New Orleans on Nov. 3 at the Voodoo Music and Arts Experience.
The second leg picks up in Dallas on Oct. 15 and turns westward, hitting cities including Phoenix, San Diego and Los Angeles before closing Dec. 6 in Seattle, the group's hometown and the birthplace of grunge.
Tickets go on sale July 27. Get more details here.
Earlier this year, Pearl Jam's landmark debut album Ten, circa 1991, became the latest addition to the 10 million-sellers club in the U.S.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR