Pearl Jam Celebrates 20th Anniversary With Two-Day Festival (Video)
The event, featuring performances by The Strokes and Queens of the Stone Age, took place this weekend in East Troy, Wisconsin.
Pearl Jam celebrated its 20th anniversary during a two-day festival this weekend featuring The Strokes, Mudhoney, and Queens of the Stone Age, and three-hour closing sets from the band each night. Dubbed PJ20, the event took place at Alpine Valley Music Theatre in East Troy, Wisconsin and touted identical bills on both days.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR