Pearl Jam Celebrates 20th Anniversary With Two-Day Festival (Video)
The event, featuring performances by The Strokes and Queens of the Stone Age, took place this weekend in East Troy, Wisconsin.
Pearl Jam celebrated its 20th anniversary during a two-day festival this weekend featuring The Strokes, Mudhoney, and Queens of the Stone Age, and three-hour closing sets from the band each night. Dubbed PJ20, the event took place at Alpine Valley Music Theatre in East Troy, Wisconsin and touted identical bills on both days.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR