Pearl Jam, Nine Inch Nails to Headline New Orleans' Voodoo Fest
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Paramore and Calvin Harris are among the other acts on the bill for the concert's 15th anniversary.
Pearl Jam and Nine Inch Nails head up the first batch of artists announced for the 15th anniversary edition of the Voodoo Music and Arts Experience, set to shake New Orleans on Nov. 1-3.
The annual Halloween weekend bash will be breaking in its new permanent home at the City Park Festival Grounds. Tickets are on sale now.
The first 15 Voodoo acts are: Pearl Jam, Nine Inch Nails, Calvin Harris, Bassnectar, Paramore, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Afrojack, Boys Noize, The Gaslight Anthem, Big Gigantic, How To Destroy Angels, Cults, Alkaline Trio, Desaparecidos and Robert DeLong.
"New Orleans is one of the most musically and culturally rich cities in the world," says Mike McCready of Pearl Jam. "We've played some of our most memorable shows there and can't wait to return this November."
This will mark Pearl Jam's first show in NOLA since 2010 and NIN's fourth Voodoo appearance.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR