Pedro Almodovar's 'I'm So Excited' Among 12 Titles for San Sebastian Fest's Made in Spain Sidebar
The section, aiming to pick the best of Spanish cinema for the year, also will include Isabel Coixet's "Yesterday Never Ends" and Neus Ballus' "The Plague."
Pedro Almodovar's I'm So Excited (Los Amantes Pasajeros), Isabel Coixet's Yesterday Never Ends (Ayer No Termina Nunca) and Neus Ballus' The Plague (La Plaga) are three of the dozen titles selected for San Sebastian's Made in Spain section.
Almodovar's airplane comedy and Coixet's Berlin Film Festival entry about a troubled romance will play out alongside Ballus' Barcelona-set film about five people surviving Spain's economic crisis.
San Sebastian's Made in Spain section aims to present "some of the best" Spanish productions of the year.
The section also includes Daniel Calparsoro's Invasor, a Spanish/French co-production thriller about an army doctor posted in Iraq who returns to Spain after an attack that almost costs him his life.
The 61st edition of the festival in the Northern Spanish coastal resort town runs September 20 through 28, 2013.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)