Periods.Films Partners With Nerdist Industries
The Nerdist YouTube network will feature exclusive content from the comedy provider's new film, "Breakup at a Wedding," as well as its short films.
Victor Quinaz and Anna Martemucci’s Periods.Films is partnering with the Nerdist Alliance, Nerdist Industries’ YouTube network, to help grow the Periods.Films brand by licensing a portfolio of short films.
Nerdist will distribute exclusive content from Periods.Films’ first feature release, Breakup at a Wedding, coming June 18 from Oscilloscope Laboratories, as well as Periods.Films’ short-film library.
Periods.Films is executive produced by Zachary Quinto's production company, Before The Door Pictures, and has a roster of celebrity talent that includes Penn Badgley, Grace Helbig, Willie Garson and Quinto. The series features a troupe of established comedic talent including Philip Quinaz and Alison Fyhrie, who both star in Breakup at a Wedding, and Mary Grill, who was recently cast as a regular on The Mindy Project. The series offers comic takes on various historical epochs as well as literary classics.
Nerdist Industries chairman and chief creative officer Chris Hardwick said, “All of our other content took place in either the present or the future. We needed a deft team of comedy filmmakers to come in and represent the past, and Periods. does that beautifully.”
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR