Personal Manager Bonnie Young Dies at 75
She represented such actors as Suzanne Somers, Jennifer Rhodes and William Cort.
Bonnie Young, a personal manager whose clients included Three’s Company star Suzanne Somers, has died. She was 75.
Young died July 11 at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles of lung cancer.
A former showroom model who was born in New York, Young came to Los Angeles in 1975 and served as a manager for more than three decades. She also represented actors Jennifer Rhodes, Frank Grillo, William Cort and Melinda O. Fee and screenwriter Roy Kammerman, among others.
Young was a member of the Conference of Personal Managers and involved with the Guild for the Blind and The National Council of Jewish Women.
Survivors include her cousin Gary and stepdaughters Kimberly and Kelli. In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to the American Cancer Society.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR