Whom Peter Berg Wants Next
While Berg still enjoys steering big-budget movies, he says doc projects with HBO give him "creative balance."
Actor-director-producer and boxing-gym proprietor Peter Berg cut his documentary teeth directing "King's Ransom" for ESPN's 30 for 30, about Wayne Gretzky's 1988 defection to the Los Angeles Kings and last year helmed HBO's On Freddie Roach. The six-part series about Manny Pacquiao's trainer is an Emmy hopeful in the nonfiction series category.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR