Peter Fonda Finds Dead Body in Parked Car
L.A. police say the actor called 911 after his discovery and is not a suspect.
Los Angeles police said Wednesday that Peter Fonda discovered a dead body in a car, and they are investigating the death.
Sgt. Carlton Cook at the West Los Angeles Community Police Station told the Associated Press that the Easy Rider actor called 911 on Wednesday after he spotted a car parked on the side of Sunset Boulevard.
Cook said Fonda is not a suspect but did not have further details.
The call was first reported by TMZ, which said Fonda got out of his car and found the man slumped over in the front seat. The website also reported that the man had committed suicide, according to responders.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR