Peter Iacono joins Lionsgate
Former ITV Global chief to handle international TV
Peter Iacono has joined Lionsgate as managing director, international television.
Based in Los Angeles, he will oversee international distribution, sales and marketing, third party acquisitions as well as international format sales and production.
He replaces Lionsgate veteran Craig Cegielski who left the company in November to run Graham King's newly launched TV production company GK-TV.
For the past two years, Iacono oversaw the merger of Granada International and Granada Ventures into ITV Global Entertainment and served as president and managing director of the combined entity. He spearheaded international sales for ITV Studios whose portfolio includes "Hell's Kitchen" and "Coronation Street" to "Prime Suspect" and "The Prisoner."
Before that, Iacono spent 12 years overseeing Sony Pictures Television International's global distribution and most recently served as head of production for Sony Pictures Features International.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR