Peter Iacono joins Lionsgate
Former ITV Global chief to handle international TV
Peter Iacono has joined Lionsgate as managing director, international television.
Based in Los Angeles, he will oversee international distribution, sales and marketing, third party acquisitions as well as international format sales and production.
He replaces Lionsgate veteran Craig Cegielski who left the company in November to run Graham King's newly launched TV production company GK-TV.
For the past two years, Iacono oversaw the merger of Granada International and Granada Ventures into ITV Global Entertainment and served as president and managing director of the combined entity. He spearheaded international sales for ITV Studios whose portfolio includes "Hell's Kitchen" and "Coronation Street" to "Prime Suspect" and "The Prisoner."
Before that, Iacono spent 12 years overseeing Sony Pictures Television International's global distribution and most recently served as head of production for Sony Pictures Features International.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Kim Kardashian's Nuptials to Kanye West Could Be the Wedding of the Century!
- Miranda Kerr Will Chop Off Her Long Hair One Day, Be Prepared!
- Katie Holmes Shows Star Power Right Before Tribeca Film Festival Kicks Off!
- Ryan Lochte & Ireland Baldwin Are Proud American Icons for Calvin Klein White Label's Campaign!