Peter Liapis, William Summers to Lead Allied Artists' Film Division
Duo will focus on international film finance with Dean Dahab, president of international operations, while revamping the company's global film distribution network.
Peter Liapis and William Summers have been named president and senior vp of Allied Artists International's motion picture division. Together with Dean Dahab, president of international operations, Liapis and Summers will focus on international film finance, while revamping the company's global film distribution network.
Earlier this year, Liapis and Summers founded Summer Stone Entertainment, where they developed a slate of film and documentary projects that will now fall under the Allied Artists Pictures banner.
Liapis, who began his career as an actor, previously served as president of Global Universal Film Group.
Summers has worked in both film and music, where he's held posts at Intersound, Warner/Electra/Atlanic, Reprise and Avalon Records.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR