Peyton Manning Dethrones Tiger Woods on Top of Sports Power Ranking
5:43 AM PST 1/28/2011 by Georg Szalai
Snowboarder Shaun White jumps into the second spot, while LeBron James drops nine ranks.
NEW YORK - Tiger Woods has lost his status as the world's "most powerful athlete" on Bloomberg Businessweek’s annual "Power 100" ranking to Indianapolis Colts quarterback Peyton Manning, the New York Post reported.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile