PG-13 'King's Speech' Hits Theaters Friday (Box Office Preview)
Movies opening wide include the CGI/live-action hybrid "Hop," starring James Marsden and featuring the voices of Russell Brand and Hugh Laurie; sci-fi thriller "Source Code," starring Jake Gyllenhaal and Michelle Monaghan; and horror movie "Insidious," with Patrick Wilson and Rose Byrne.
LAS VEGAS -- Tom Hooper's Oscar-winning film about King George VI gets a new title on Friday: The King's Speech: Rated PG-13, and while new releases like Hop, Source Code and Insidious will be posting bigger numbers, the industry will be watching the reworked King's Speech closely.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR