PGA Schedules Produced By Conference for June
The Consumer Electronics Association signs on as the event's new sponsor.
The Producers Guild of America has scheduled a date for its annual Produced By Conference as introduced the Consumer Electronics Association as the event's new sponsor.
Scheduled for June 8-10 at the Sony Pictures Studio lot in Culver City, Calif., the annual event will for the first time be sponsored by the International Consumer Electronics Association.
“CEA does such a terrific job producing the International CES, they were a natural partner for our event," executive director Vance Van Petten said in a statement announcing the news Monday. "As entertainment content increasingly intersects with consumer technology, we look forward to working with CEA to elevate 2012 PBC to new heights.”
The annual confab is an educational forum where producers meet the next generation of creative entrepreneurs. Next year's even will be held independent of the Association of Film Commissioners International Locations Trade Show.
Profits from the Produced By event go to support PGA member services.
For more details, go to http://www.producedbyconference.com.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws